A New York City Christmas
ezraspizzaprty and shorthairandpistolboots are doing a Christmas giveaway!! In honor of me getting 500 followers and Emma just loving the holiday season, we have decided to give away some pretty cool stuff. Here’s what you’ll get:
- The Strokes Is This It vinyl completely brand new
- NYC ornament
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation DVD
- a map of New York that is totally awesome
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald brand new
- vintage Rolling Stones stickers
- a candy cane bracelet that is gonna be made into a keychain
- A Charlie Brown Christmas book
other awesome things you’ll get but aren’t pictured here:
- a bottle cap pin of Ezra Koenig
- a mix CD of some cool songs
- holiday candy
- must be following me and Emma (we will be checking!)
- only reblogs count and you can reblog as many times as you want (you can like it for reference but it won’t count)
- giveaway ends December 19
- the winner will have 48 hours to respond
- you must be okay with giving us your address
- we will ship worldwide!
- we are using a random generator to determine the winner
We will try and ship it out as soon as possible so that the winner can (hopefully) receive it by Christmas! Merry Christmas and good luck!
Now that I have a watch, I notice other people’s watches. This leads to more conversations about watches and more time spent thinking about watches. This is a slippery slope: You start as an earnest young man who’s trying to keep track of the precious minutes of life and suddenly you’re a potbellied old bore trapped in endless conversations about Panerais, waiting for death.
|—||Grammy nominated musician Ezra Koenig making some Emergen-C. (via hopalonggretzky)|